I can't believe that it has been a year since my last blog entry. I was never any good at keeping a journal and at times this kind of feels like a journal. But nevertheless, I thought I would update The Blog.
I have had a busy and crazy 2009! I thought that my life was going one direction and then it took a different turn in a matter of a few weeks. It was then that I decided in order for me to continue and "make something of myself", I needed to go to school and get an education to be able to support myself in the future. I enrolled at Stevens-Henager College in Orem and started school at the end of June. I am currently working on my Bachelors degree in Health Care Administration with an emphasis in Biomedical Science. What the means to me and to you, is being able to become an administrator of a Hospital, Nursing Home, Facility for Mentally Disabled Individuals, etc. Yeah for careers and making some good money!
Along with working full time and going to school full time, I have been teaching the sunbeams in my parents ward. I say parents ward, because I am too old to belong to a singles ward and too young to belong to a family ward. It has been a lot of fun and I enjoy hearing all the stories the little ones have to tell me each Sunday.
We have also added 2 more grandkids to our family. That means 9 nephews and 9 nieces and they are all from my 5 siblings and their spouses. Bella Donna, of course, is still the "apple of my eye" and spoiled by her grandparents. ;o) My parents take great care of her when I am gone for 12 or more hours a day and I can guarantee that she gets all the attention and love that she needs.
I am so happy that the Christmas season is here and that my entire family lives close by. It has been so nice to have everyone here for the Holidays!
Vegetarian Indian Cooking With Your Instant Pot
3 years ago





1 comment:
You should post more often...it was fun to catch up. Have you looked into the Administrator's class Mike does at the Central Office. It would also really prepare you to take the test. Good luck!
Post a Comment